The International Association on Social Quality strongly collaborates with the Italian socio-political research institute Eurispes
The International Association on Social Quality strongly collaborates with the Italian socio-political research institute Eurispes.
Eurispes supports and hosts the European Observatory on Social Quality. The EOSQ is an open network of researchers, experts, scientists committed to studies, research and analysis oriented on the social quality of daily circumstances and contributing to overall sustainability and societal progress at the same time. This network has an informal character; the organization is on a voluntary basis. Based on the connections of the previous EFSQ, the EOSQ’s board will stimulate the construction of ‘national social quality expert-groups’. They will translate the EOSQ’s objectives to national circumstances and vice versa and operate as ‘change agents’.
The International Foundation on Social Quality strongly collaborates
with the Asian Consortium for Social Quality
The Asian Consortium for Social Quality (ACSQ) is a consortium of institutions and experts interested in developing the Social Quality theory and its practical application.
Consortium Members and Representatives are:
- Lillian Lih-Rong Wang, The Social Policy Research Center, National Taiwan University
- Chin-Sung Chung, Jaeyeol Yee, Dukjin Chang, Institute for Social Development and Policy Research, SNU & Development and Society, Biannual Journal
- Thawilwadee Bureekul, King Prajadhipok’s Institute, Thailand (KPI)
- Surasit Vajirakachorn, National Institute of Development Administration, Thailand
- Tetsuo Ogawa, Akiko Oishi, Research Center on Public Affairs for Sustainable Welfare Society, Chiba University
- Paul Ward, Discipline of Public Health, School of Medicine, Flinders University
- Raymond H K Chan, Department of Applied Social Studies, City University of Hong Kong
- Ka Lin, College of Public Administration, Jhejiang University, China
- Haidong Zhang, Department of Sociology, Shanghai University, China
For further information please have a look at ACSQ website.